Compare automotive insurance today

  • 1

    Compare quotes from 100+ UK insurance providers.

  • 2

    All vehicles, makes, models & styles.

  • 3

    Save money on your next insurance premium.

  • 4

    All by completing one simple form.

Motorbike Insurance

Caravan Insurance

Van Insurance

Car Insurance

Extensive panel of lenders

Over 25 insurance providers compared for you!

As an insurance broker, we work with a large panel of the most trusted insurance companies around the UK. This means we can provide our customers with more options to help insurance their next bike.

This service is completely free. Click “Get Quote!” below and fill in your details and get instant quotes today!

Whether you are in Cornwall, Birmingham or Aberdeen, as an online broker, we can help you.

The Vehicle Financer LTD have partnered with to help you save money on your Vehicle Insurance. is a trading style of Seopa Ltd who are a limited company registered in Northern Ireland, Registered number: NI46322. Registered office: Seopa Ltd, 5th Floor Link Building, Adelaide Exchange, 24-26 Adelaide Street, Belfast, BT2 8GD. Seopa Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Their registered number is 313860. The Vehicle Financer LTD is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN:, registered in England, company number 09970074. The Vehicle Financer LTD is an introducer appointed representative (IAR) of Seopa Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA FRN: 313860).

Choosing the right insurance for you.

Now that you’ve purchased your new vehicle, its time to choose the vehicle insurance policy that meets your needs.

Save time and simply fill out one form to receive over 25 insurance quotes from the UK’s leading vehicle insurance companies.

This is hassle free and helps you review multiple insurance quotes in one quick, easy and simple form.

Fully Comprehensive

Comprehensive insurance is the highest level of insurance cover you can buy. It keeps you and your vehicle covered if these is an incident or accident that is your fault.

Comprehensive insurance cover will pay out for any damages on your vehicle even if the accident is your fault. It also covers anybody else, their vehicle or property.

Your policy will include cover for fire damage, theft and cost of a replacement vehicle if yours is written off.

Third party, fire and theft

Third party, fire and theft insurance will not pay out if you have an accident that is your fault, however it does cover any third party involved.

If you are responsible for an accident, Third party fire and theft will not cover the cost of repairing or replacing your vehicle.

Third party only

Third part only is the minimum level of vehicle insurance you are legally able to purchase.

Third party only just covers the you for damages and injury you cause to any third party.

It wont cover the cost of repairing or replacing your own vehicle if it gets damaged or stolen.

Our customers love us

Interested in comparing vehicle finance?